Pfaff Creative IconView More Pfaff Sewing Sewing Machines
Pfaffs NEW Top of the Line Machine
Click here to check out some of the features...
- 10.1″ Tablet-Like Display Swipe, zoom, pinch and personalize on the brand’s largest, most customizable and intuitive 10.1” full color tablet-like display. The Graphical User Interface (GUI) gives sewers the freedom to take their creativity to the next level.
- Big & Bright Workspace
View your entire work space, over the widest area possible (12.2” from needle to arm and 5.5” of height), regardless of project size. Plus, innovative lighting is positioned at the most beneficial points for viewing angles to accommodate any project.
- Comprehensive Connectivity with WiFi and mySewnet™
Get alerts on your smartphone from your PFAFF creative icon sewing and embroidery machine via WiFi. Connectivity means machine updates, plus real-time alerts and status updates on your projects when you’re on the go. Also included is mySewnet™ cloud storage, PFAFF SewNotice™ alerts and auto software notifications, and PFAFF ImageStitch™ App.
- Power and Stability
Forceful needle pressure (150 nwt), which produces perfect results even when handling difficult fabrics. The machine’s revamped design also reduces vibrations, giving you the stability you need to deliver the most precise results.
- Enhanced IDT™
Technology Now enhanced to be even better, the PFAFF Original IDT™ Feed Technology System continues to improve feeding on all types of fabrics for precise stitching and perfect seams every time.
- Enhanced ActivStitch™ Technology
Create precise, gorgeous embroidery even when using challenging novelty or luxury threads like metallics. Sensors measure the fabric thickness to regulate the amount of thread needed to achieve a perfect balance between the needle and bobbin threads. Results are exquisite on both sides of the fabric.
- More than 800 Embroidery Designs and Techniques
- Customize projects with new embroidery techniques and built-in embroidery designs; and specialty stitches such as the Radiant, Triple Ribbon, Floating, Lace, and Off-The-Edge techniques.