- Exclusive peacock flourish faceplate
- Flowing textures and paisley motifs
- Inspired by fabric designer Ann Lauer
The face plate and service panel are designed in an exclusive flowing texture with metallic light amethyst purple background. The "Peacock Flourish" motif is printed with ombre effect in purples and
Free Special Edition Suitcases
- XL Machine Suitcase
- XL Embroidery Module Suitcase
- Your machine is perfectly protected
Whether at home or on the go, with this fabulous set of cases the B 790 PLUS Special Edition will be safe and sound with the perfect all-round protection of BERNINA.
Three-sole walking foot included
- With seam guide #50
- Perfect fabric feed and even stitches
- For materials that are sticky or slippery
The Three-sole walking foot with seam guide #50 helps you working with challenging fabrics that tend to move and shift. The foot comes complete with three interchangeable soles, two seam guides and a screwdriver.
Beautiful embroidery every time
- Place a design exactly where you want
- Clean embroidery results on the top
- Intuitive & very easy to use
The B 790 PLUS Special Edition is enriched with exciting embroidery features like Pinpoint Placement, Enhanced Editing Functions, Total Embroidery Stitch Control and much more. For further information,
Lots of space for you
- Embroider large motifs with ease
- Comfortably maneuver large projects
- Designed for the Maxi Hoop
The B 790 PLUS Special Edition offers a full 13-inch extended freearm including ten inches of space to the right of the needle. Enjoy a large sewing and embroidery area.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider even longer
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The Jumbo bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
Automatic features are yours!
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.