"I can count on
BERNINA for all my
precise stitching."Valentina Bukeeva, Designer
Valentina Bukeeva, a native of Russia and resident of Finland, is the founder of an online school of modern sewing and quilting. When she made her first quilt 10 years ago, she never dreamt it would grow into a successful school for sewing enthusiasts from around the world. Today, her specialty is fashion accessories such as intricately quilted and embroidered bags sophisticated enough to be featured in fashion shows.
BERNINA 770 QE PLUS
A PLUS in Comfort & Functions
- Extra Large 7" Color Touch Screen
- Convenient Quilting without Foot Control
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) Included
- Jumbo Bobbin with 70% More Thread
- Dual Feed for Precise Patchwork
BERNINA 770 QE PLUS – Legendary Stitch Quality and Great New Features
The B 770 QE PLUS offers innovative quilting, sewing and embroidering features plus a large sewing space to make creating easy. If desired, the B 770 QE PLUS can be upgraded with an optional embroidery module any time.
A screen beyond imagination
- Extra large 7" color touch screen
- Easy navigation with large symbols
- Centrally & optimally located
The extra large touch screen allows you to operate the machine comfortably. Get direct tips and tricks or have short built-in tutorials show you important work steps.
Finest stitches at any speed
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
What quilters need
- Many new quilting stitches
- Easy-to-use BSR 3 Mode
- 2 or 4 stitches per inch
With the BSR 3 Mode, you will be able to set your stitch length to 2 or 4 stitches per inch for easy quilt basting. Furthermore, the B 770 QE PLUS offers a total of 74 quilting stitches.
Reduce quilting fatigue with KickStart
- Relax your foot for more comfortability
- Easily control the start/stop function
- Perfect when quilting for long periods of time
The KickStart function allows quilting in a continuous sewing mode without having to keep constant pressure on the foot control. The function can easily be activated or deactivated on the touch screen.